Consultancy Services Unit
The Consultancy Services Unit specialises in providing external technical support in:
- Project Proposals Development and Review services
Monitoring and evaluation of projects
Agriculture advisory services (Crops and Livestock)
Outsourced research and data collection services, e.g. surveys
Diagnostics and pest management services
- Specialised training courses in animal and plant Production
Conference technical documents packaging and facilitation services.
The Consultancies Unit has a network of external specialists as well as its own in-house specialists.
Note: Consultancies services are provided in Anglophone and Francophone regions
We are currently offering courses in:
DAIRY CATTLE MANAGEMENT :Offered to individuals and Groups. Our staff can come to you!
CHICKEN FARMING : Offered to individuals and Groups. Our staff can come to you!
GREEN HOUSE FARMING
Courses are on Saturday 9.00 am to 5.00pm with a one hour lunch break.
Each course is Kshs 2000. Booklet Kshs 700 or Kshs 500 for an e-book.
Dairy Production Training and Farm Visit will be held on Saturday 1 september 2012.
Morning 9am -12pm Theory
Afternoon 1pm -4pm Farm Visit
The Theory training will take place in Westlands, Nairobi, Madonna House room 305.
Departure to the farm will be from Westlands to a Dairy farm in Thika
Topics to be covered:
- Zero Grazing: Structures and design.
- Feeds and Feeding: Fodder and Concentrates, Silage making
- Reproduction management: heat signs, A.I, Dry Cow management
- Calf (bulls and Heifers) management: Housing, Feeding, Disease prevention.
- Dairy Cow Management: Feeding, milking, infertility, Diseases and Prevention.
- Benefits of Dairy Farming
Please register by calling Elewa Office 0706 624 605 or send an email to email@example.com